One Platform Many Biotherapeutic Applications
- Ideal template for mRNA production via IVT
- Enzymatic production results in a homogeneous product
- Potential to use less DNA to achieve equivalent mRNA yield
- Ability to produce DNA as long as 20kb
- Reduces manufacturing complexities
Cellular and Gene Therapy
- Ideal form of DNA for use as a component in the manufacturing of many therapies, including:
- Adoptive cell therapies
- Viral vector manufacturing
- CRISPR knock-in sequences
- Eliminates inclusion of unwanted plasmid DNA sequences into therapies
- Provokes a strong humoral and cellular immune response at lower total DNA amounts than plasmid DNA
- Successful animal trials for both prophylactic and therapeutic vaccines
- Compatible with DNA delivery technologies such as lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) and electro-gene transfer
Next Gen Platform
While cutting-edge therapies continue to advance at breakneck speed, the manufacturing of DNA upon which they are reliant has remained largely unchanged in the past 30 years. linDNA, a new form of DNA for biotherapeutic applications, looks to upend current DNA manufacturing by harnessing the power of simple and scalable cell-free enzymatic DNA production. Cutting-edge therapies require cutting-edge DNA.
Speed of Manufacturing
linDNA’s cell-free enzymatic manufacturing platform enables multi-gram DNA production in weeks rather than months. Unlike plasmid-based DNA manufacturing, little optimization is needed to produce new DNA constructs.
Unlike pDNA, linDNA comprises 100% of the desired DNA sequence. Since linDNA is enzymatically produced, there is no need for a DNA backbone or inclusion of other unwanted DNA sequences.
Enzymatic manufacturing provides unparalleled flexibility in DNA production, with pDNA or a de novo DNA sequence usable as a template. linDNA is also easily chemically modified during manufacturing.
linDNA’s enzymatic manufacturing platform is capable of producing DNA quantities necessary to support a nucleic acid-based therapy across its entire product lifecycle. linDNA is currently available from the µg to g scale. With its compact benchtop manufacturing equipment, linDNA production can rapidly scale to meet virtually any demand.